Move In Any Direction
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services is committed to making your lease-end experience a good one. That includes choices and assistance from your Lincoln Dealer in deciding “what next?”
- Get Into a New Lincoln
- Purchase Your Lease Vehicle
- Return Your Lease Vehicle
Get Into a New Lincoln
When the time comes, we provide financing options with features designed exclusively for Lincoln drivers.
There are many online tools to guide you through the shopping process.
- Explore the Lincoln lineup
- Build and Price your Lincoln
- Estimate a payment through Lincoln’s Build and Price Tool
- Schedule a test-drive at your Lincoln Dealer
Lease a Lincoln
You have the flexibility of three options at lease-end: Purchase the vehicle, return it, or get a new Lincoln.
There are a number of reasons to choose Red Carpet Lease:
- Choice of terms, such as 24 and 36-month leases
- Multiple kilometre options
- No trade-in to worry about
- After satisfying your lease-end obligations, you can:
- finance or lease a new Lincoln,
- purchase your lease vehicle, or
- simply return the vehicle.
Finance a Lincoln
If you decide to finance a New Lincoln vehicle, you’ll experience the advantages of ownership:
- A variety of terms
- No kilometre restrictions
- Future trade-in equity
Lincoln Automotive Financial Services focuses on financial options as individual as our drivers. We also provide access to exclusive programs, incentives and offers on new Lincoln vehicles.
Purchase Your Lease Vehicle
Love your Lincoln? We make purchasing it simple.
You will find a lease-end purchase price in your Red Carpet Lease contract.
Want to obtain your lease vehicle’s purchase price prior to lease-end? Simply:
- Contact our Customer Service Support Centre for more information
Contact Your Originating Dealer*
Take this opportunity to discuss:
- Your purchase options
- The final purchase price, including taxes and other charges
- Your appointment to purchase your leased vehicle on, or before, your scheduled lease-end date. This will ensure your Lincoln Dealer is ready to assist you as needed.
Purchase Your Lincoln
Before purchasing your lease vehicle, you will need to fulfill all lease-end requirements including satisfy any remaining financial obligations.
Return Your Lease Vehicle
Completing Your Experience.
Prior to returning your Lincoln, you will be contacted to schedule a Lease Vehicle Inspection. The inspection will evaluate the overall condition to determine if there is Excess Wear and Tear.
This allows you time to process claims for damage covered under your insurance policy before you return the Lincoln.
Keep in mind that your Lincoln Dealer can provide the repairs, parts, service and the expertise to ensure your vehicle is return-ready. Please retain copies of all repair receipts for verification when returning your vehicle.
Contact Your Originating Dealer*
You can also discuss the following:
- A replacement vehicle
- Vehicle return options
- Questions about Excess Wear and Tear or Excess Kilometres
- An appointment to return your Lincoln on or before your lease-end date
Prep Vehicle for Return
Remember to remove your personal items from the vehicle. Be sure to check:
- Seat backs, sun visors and under seats
- Compartments (centre console, glove box, eyeglass holder, spare tire, etc.)
- Media and Devices (CD, DVD, USB, MP3, etc.)
Collect the various items that came with your vehicle:
- All Keys and Key Fobs
- DVD Headphones & Remote
- Navigation Media (e.g. DVD, Memory Card, etc.)
- Cargo Covers
- Luggage Crossbars
- Floor Mats
- Owner's Manuals
- Original Wheel Rims
- Any other items
Return Your Leased Vehicle
Please plan to return your vehicle to your originating dealer* no later than the lease-end date. Bring any repair receipts as well as all keys and key fobs with you.
There are a few additional items necessary to fulfill your lease-end requirements:
- Satisfy any remaining financial obligations
- Complete mandatory lease-end vehicle disclosure questions such as:
- Has the vehicle's odometer been rolled back?
- Has the vehicle been used as a police cruiser?
- Has the vehicle sustained damage caused by fire?
- These questions do not represent an extensive list of disclosure questions and are mere samples only. Customers will be provided with the lease-end disclosure questions at time of lease termination.
* Please Note - We are here to assist you from beginning to end in your lease experience. If you have moved, and are now residing more than 200 kilometres from your originating Dealer, you may return the vehicle to any participating Lincoln Dealer. Be sure to contact the respective Dealer for an appointment prior to vehicle return. If you are unable to locate a participating Lincoln Dealer, please contact our Customer Service Centre.